Zero to Travel Interview
Have you ever thought about bending time for travel?
Tune in to hear some incredibly powerful strategies to help you bend time in your favor.
Shane Dillon from The Franklin Fi takes a break from The Camino de Santiago to share his advice around travel, finances and living life to the fullest.
Plus, you’ll hear all about:
- The benefits of slow travel
- How you can write a book while bicycling across Europe
- Ways to find value in creating space (for yourself)
- How to make your life longer
- Three things in life to help you evolve
- What it takes to become a cultural ambassador in Spain
- How you can look at money as time
- Perks of human-powered travel and longer-term adventure
And so much more...
BY - JASON MOORE
Guest - Shane Dillon